Thursday, August 2, 2012

David Jones Spring/Summer 2012

(Images courtesy of David Jones and Lifestyle Media Group)

Spring is just around the corner and I'm already falling in love with the new Spring Summer collections on offer at David Jones.  Think wild style safari as tribal patterns and warm, sandy colours make a return, as well as punchy tropical prints in vibrant colours and new floral prints so perfect for Spring. 

“This summer at David Jones, we want to make you dream. Whether your imagination takes
you to St Tropez or Africa, Bondi or Broome, fashion is all about the escape capsule wardrobe,”
 says Sophie Clark, David Jones General Manager.

David Jones will be live streaming their Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Launch from 7pm on 14th August from their blog HERE.  Such an amazing opportunity to experience the Summer fashion celebration, and of course see Ambassadors supermodel Miranda Kerr, Samantha Harris and Jason Dundas, as well as renowned Australian talent Montana Cox on the runway.

Want a sneak peek? Check it out HERE






BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

24 comments:

  1. I am SOOO in love with the colours and cuts coming out this season.

    I can see my bank account balance starting to sweat..

    DJ's is my fav of the big dept stores. The Melb store is in.cred.i.ble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are all stunning!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that dress AND Ms Kerr's hair in that last one - stunning!

    www.ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top dress is so pretty
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pieces!
    Michelle, I'm having an international giveaway on the blog if you'd like to enter. :)

    ~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~
    ~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white dress is right along the lines of what I want to update my closet with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    It would mean the world to me, if you could give me your thoughts on my latest post.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks amazing!!!
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great pieces! Can't wait to see the full collection!

    Amy


    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first dress Miranda is wearing is seriously fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. got to love a hot mumma!

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, I want everything! & of course Miranda is gorgeous as always. X

    skinny-chili.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. That white dress is beyond beautiful...of course,it doesn't hurt that Miranda is absolutely flawless in this campaign!
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for Spring! All winter I just haven't been productive enough. Seeing DJ's catalog perks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning dresses <3 love love love them

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these dresses! It has just made me hate everything that I own...

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous dresses!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww I used to live in Australia and I miss David Jones. Great pics!!

    XOXO,

    Britt+ Whit

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's through you i discovered another great Aussie label :) Thank you!!

    www.elaine-ashire.com

    Come by say hi sometime!
    Your new follower cus your blog is awesome ^_^

    Hope you can support me too!!

    Luv, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. she´s so beautiful!!! love the outfits, especially the blue one.

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  21. The white dress is lovely!

    Denielle

    ReplyDelete