Sunday, June 23, 2013

NatureShop



RMK boots- thanks to Birdsnest
Jewellery- thanks to Sistaco
Jeans- Zara (similar here)
Sunnies- Sportsgirl (similar here)

Wool = warmth, so for me each year as Winter arrives NatureShop is my first stop.  I'm still giving my woollen pieces from NatureShop that I got last season a good flogging but its nice to have something new into the mix.

This jumper is new in and 98% merino wool making it SO warm and SO comfortable.  I was really surprised that is was actually wool as it has such a relaxed sloppy-joe feel about it. The eyelet knit makes it so light weight, yet surprisingly warm and soft against the skin.  I just wore a singlet underneath and layered a coat and scarf over the top to stay cosy and warm.  I'm usually a XS-S at NatureShop but I got a Medium instead this time for a relaxed fit.  This colour is great for baby spew too! Sorry had to mention it, and it's machine washable so extremely practical for everyday wear.

This is the outfit I wore to the Melbourne Good Food and Wine Show the other weekend, which I attended as a guest of Fiji Water.  You can check out my pics from the event on the Fiji Water Facebook page HERE.





9 comments:

  1. I like it!! Perfect for weekend.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chunky necklace with the casual attire. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit! in the north of Spain it's a little bit cold already so you inspired me for those cold or rainy day. Love the sweater!

    It would be a honor follow each other :)
    ♡ Mrs. Thoughts ♡
    ♡ Mrs. Thoughts Facebook Page ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.) You look great!
    2.) Killer background and sweatshirt!
    3.) It is summer here in Indy and it is really freaking hot! Lets trade temps!

    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your boots and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always ALWAYS go up a size when it comes to jumpers - the more oversized and slouchy the better when it comes to winter!

    lioninthewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos and style! I really love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots! I have always wanted to go to the food and wine festival but i never seen to get around to it.

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumper, I love the boots and I love the necklace. Looks like a super relaxed outfit :)

    Also I am following you now

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete