Sunday, September 15, 2013

Melbourne Walks


Today I thought I would share with you what I wear pretty much every day now I am on maternity leave.  My comfy well worn jeans, a nice warm hoodie and sneakers; just the thing for running errands and of course my daily walk with my darling baby boy Ash in the pram!  These pics are in  Melbourne's Fitzroy Gardens, one of my regular haunts.

If you follow me on Instagram you'll see plenty of pics from around Melbourne from my daily walks (#walkswithmybubby), its been lovely to watch the seasons pass and now I'm soooo excited that Spring is here!!

This Icebreaker hoddie is so perfect to protect one against all the elements of Melbourne Winter, and now Spring, which is still bringing us some very cool days!  The hood adds extra warmth and protection, and I love the fold over hand-warmer cuffs.  Plus it's 98% merino wool and who can go past this fabulous colour :)






4 comments:

  1. I love the post! and the photo with stroller made me smile!:)

    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Michelle - you look great! Looks like you are enjoying motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melbourne is one of the places to visit. It's like the top of my list! Love your matching shoes and jacket :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee'sFashion

    ReplyDelete