Sunday, September 22, 2013

To The Nines

Jeans- Zara (similar here)
Heels- Wittner (similar here , and here)
Sunnies- Rayban (similar here)

Here I am with my lovely new bag from To The Nines, crafted from genuine leather and being so wonderfully spacious inside this is one bag I can see in high rotation.  Today it contains the usual purse, diary,  sunnies and phone, but also a pair of flats and my SLR camera- heaps of space!  For what you are getting this bag really is an amazing price.  And I must add that it is also available in red.

To The Nines are an online retailer based right here in Melbourne!  They have a great collection of quality synthetic and genuine leather designs that are well worth a look (prices ranging from $29- $169), with new designs released every few weeks and FREE shipping!!

This top I'm wearing is from Soon Maternity's latest collection, I'm actually wearing is back to front so the zipper can provide easy access for nursing- so clever :) I love how their designs take you beyond pregnancy.


To The Nines are also offering a 15% discount on all purchases for my readers- just use the code "MSF15" at the checkout.





4 comments: