Friday, September 27, 2013

Myleather.com.au

Buckaroo shoulder bag- thanks to Myleather.com.au
Jeans- Glassons (similar here, and here)
Shirt- Saba (similar here)
Heels- Wittner (similar here)
Sunnies- Rayban (similar here)

I gave in...I bought new jeans a size up from my pre-pregnancy size.  It's only one size bigger than previously so I'm not freaking out too much, and it is nice not to have an unsightly and uncomfortable muffin top ;)  I'm loving shirts lately too, they look smart, are easy to wear and work well for nursing.  In fact, I'd love more in this sort of style, if anyone has any tips for places to get great shirts that are machine washable and at a reasonable price please do let me know.

This is what I wore last weekend for a trip to the bustling South Melbourne markets where I bought some furit, vege and these pretty flowers.  I had actually been carrying them in my bag and realised they looked lovely and complimented my new bag from Myleather.com.au perfectly!  This beautiful genuine calf leather bag is exclusive to Myleather.com.au I love this versatile tan colour (also available in black) and its fabulously roomy inside. Great quality too. Myleather.com.au have a great range of bags and offer free shipping plus a 14 day money back guarantee.







5 comments:

  1. WOW! You look amazing hun! Congrats on the little one :)


    Xx,
    Beatrice
    www.SACOSHA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! cute basics

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag and the jeans! I'm 9+ weeks post birth and am finding it hard to find good clothes for bfeeding!

    ReplyDelete