Friday, October 21, 2011

Cocktail Revolution: Station Domination at Southern Cross

The Station DOMINATION!
You really can't miss it.
Fabulous bar men Ben and Tim, and a very cool goodie bag (drink, fruit & recipe card).
And just below the incredible interactive screen!
Orange POP was my mix of the day.
 Today I was invited to attend the Schweppes Cube Bar at Melbourne's Southern Cross Station as part of the Schweppes Cocktail Revolution Station Domination. And let me tell you I had a ball!

For a couple of hours I hung out with Tim and Ben, who were dressed up in their fabulous yellow braces, handing out goodie bags to the public and talking people through the incredible interactive screen which can see just above... you pop on your piece of fruit (which the screen actually KNOWS), pop on your drink of choice (the screen KNOWS this too!) and BAM, it tells you what drink to mix. 

I was pretty darn impressed!!

You can also get your photo snapped, like the one of me just below...
LOOOOKKK OUT MICHELLLLLE- about to get doused by a cocktail ; )

 Upload your own photo from the cube bar, tag yourself and you're in the running for $1,000 of Cocktail goodies. 
I admit it, I got snap happy! And I simply had to share a few more pics with you to show how awesome this Schweppes promotion is : ) 




Follow me on:

30 comments:

  1. Nice pics!!!

    Besos from BARCELONA!

    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a lot of fun! Thants great! :)

    thesmallnoble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems a cool event!

    xoxo
    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! <3 Thanks alot for your sweet comment. What about following each other? xx

    http://memoiresdecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great pics! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snap!! Love the candid expression on your face :D

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for checking out my blog! I followed you ;)
    Will you follow me in return? Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like fun!! great pics!

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a fun event!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks like so much fun! i wonder if they'll hold a similar event here in sydney....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had great fun :) amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like lot's of fun, I love the shoe shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Michelle, happy day.
    Fantastic picture.
    Love it.
    Kiss.
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seem a fun day!Hope you win it!Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am actually never really a huge fan of pre-made drinks. But sometimes they are just so convenient! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE YOUR BLOG AND PHOTOS!!!!!
    Mine is not about photography buuuuut it's about fashion and some things maybe will interest you :)
    Hope you visit and follow as I do with yours :)
    Love and kisses!!!
    Belle

    http://artintobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are some great pictures! I love the lemon ones haha :)
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seems like so much fun, these pictures are wonderful!

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures. I love the schwepps bottles. such a vintage feels to them

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I just found your blog and it's really cute! I love your style! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me over here in England. I would love for you to stop by and leave some comments if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pictures! All the colors and shapes together as a collage. Besos!
    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love alll of the great photos!
    -m

    ReplyDelete