Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pilgrim for Spring Racing- Derby Day

Miss Peaseblossom heels- thanks to PeepToe
Head piece- on loan from Amelda Millinery
Bag- Zara (similar)
Cuff- Mezi


Finally, I can share with you my special project with Pilgrim Clothing!!  As their Spring Racing style ambassador my task was to create three looks for Melbourne Spring Racing- Oaks Day, Derby Day and Melbourne Cup.  

To celebrate Spring Racing, Pilgrim have also launched a Pin to Win competition.  Up for grabs are three fabulous $250 vouchers!  Find all the details HERE.

Today I thought I would share with you my first look for Derby Day, coming up on 3 November 2012.  Traditionally, black and white has been the prominent colour scheme for women on Derby day so I thought this black and white dress from Pilgrim would be perfect! AND, the white slip underneath can be swapped for any other colour to create a completely different look.  For an elegant look I paired this dress with these stunning (and very comfy) pumps by PeepToe and a classic head piece by Amelda Millinery.



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

22 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous. I am from America, our racing season just ended earlier this month. I cannot wait to see your other looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible!!! I love this dress on you and the hat/fascinator looks incredible :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!
    so classic for derby day too, love those heels. can't wait to see the other looks :)

    battlecriesandchampagne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow!!! Love love love this look on you. You look amazingly gorgeous! Totally loving the baroque modernish feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're looking fabulous, amazing pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!

    http://40andfashionista.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look for Derby Day! You look amazing! The headpiece is gorgeous!!!
    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! and such a great look, the hat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit! The lace dress is so lovely, and the hat is perfect. great for the races :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you for your comment.
    Very nice outfit. :)
    I love your dress!!!

    Waiting for your new post. :)

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah! This look is unreal! You look amazing.
    xx micol

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, reminds me of 1950's women. Very classy, adore the head piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I love this look! That dress is such a dream on you.

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the headpiece is awesome, so sleek!
    I love your blog! I stay for here!
    if you want we can talk about some contribution for any outfit! it could be a good idea, don't you think so!?

    www.omimiworld.lanoa.com
    www.omimiworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely beautiful, I love the dress on you! The little hat & shoes are just the perfect finishing touches too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have no words for this look...it's simply perfect!!
    You look amazing!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. In love with this dress

    <3 from the Trendabelle girls

    SHOP: http://www.trendabelle.com/
    BLOG: http://www.trendabelle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

  18. This blog is very well written and I appreciate your efforts.. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete