Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lovey Dovey

Shoes- Asos (here, also in white here)

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I had the amazing opportunity to be involved in a photoshoot with Target Australia for Dannii Minogue's new petites range.  It was such a treat to have my hair and make up done, and of course get to have a play with the range, which includes some fantastic pieces!  Anyway there will be more on that on the blog in due course.

Given that my hair and makeup was looking waaaaay more spiffy than usual I had to take the opportunity to photograph this white dress.  Very Summery, but hey we are more than half way through Winter ;) This is a size small, which is a little bit big on me giving it a bit more of a dropped waist look.  On another note, how hot are these shoes!

Shop my look here...

8 comments:

  1. You look great!! I love the shoes!! xx- Ari
    www.thedoubledenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this dress on you. It's so sweet and innocent looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so dreamy- and yes indeed very lovey dovey! I think we are quite overdue for a catch up and playdate with our boys :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very exciting about a petite range! I always struggle with pants!
    Love the shoes! like you said, hot! You look fantastic; beautiful dress.
    x Kirsty
    http;//geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this combination and your hair is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! Love this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long gown good dress for summers and vacations.

    ReplyDelete