Thursday, June 25, 2015

Long sleeved lace

Lace blouse- thanks to Rosegal
Jeans- Jeanswest (similar here)
 Necklace- Harmonyballs.com.au
Shoes- Witchery (similar luxe, or less)

Another cheap and cheerful top, with this one coming in at less than $13 with free shipping from Rosegal.  You cannot go wrong!  Oh, well actually you could, be sure to size up.  Based on others reviews I went for a medium in this style and would usually be small.

I fallen in love with these shoes, how cute are they! Looking pretty similar in my mind to the Valentino Rockstud Espadrille, I got these from Witchery on the weekend, on sale, for $40! Stoked!! And they work beautifully with this little clutch by Jeanswest, which also comes with a long strap so you can wear it as a cross body style.


Shop the look...




5 comments:

  1. Love the lace top Michelle. It's stunning!
    Great outfit!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your lace shirt! Looks so gorgeous and fairylike!
    And your shoes are also cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes and shirt are really great dear!

    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, you look amazing and I love the lace! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete