Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fresh Flowers


Jeans- Jeanswest (similar here)
Silk shirt- Uniqlo (similiar here)
Buckley boots- Wittner (similar here)
Rings- thanks to Emma & Roe
Flowers- thanks to Fresh Flowers

Aren't these flowers beautiful! They arrived on my doorstep on Thursday afternoon thanks to Fresh Flowers and I snapped these pics, (in the rain :/) on Sunday as the buds were starting to open and show-off their beautiful colours.  I ordered them about 1.30 pm, and there they were at 4 pm on the same day! Such a great service!!  Now I must admit I took them out of their vase and re-wrapped them for the photos, so trust me, they looked far more beautifully presented than my botch job.

Fresh Flowers have a beautiful selection of flowers available and offer a flower delivery service in Melbourne and all major capital cities, with same day delivery available.  Such a heart warming gift idea for any occasion and there is no doubt flowers will always bring a smile to someone's face :)

And on another note, how.hot.are.these.boots!!!! In love!!


Shop my look...




No comments:

Post a Comment