Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Spring Racing season with Collins234

Bag- Braun Büffel
Siren Ivete heels- Mollini
Nail polish- French Pink boutique

I was invited by Collins234 Boutique Place to put together a Spring racing outfit from retailers in their centre.  With the fabulous selection available, right in the heart of Melbourne city my task could not have been easier.

Today I chose a this beautiful print dress from Saba which would work just as well with black or white accessories, but with Spring racing in mind I wanted to bring out the beautiful blue and show-off this gorgeous bag from Braun Büffel.  This bag also comes with a long cross body strap, just the thing to keep your hands free to hold your champagne! My look is completed with these leg lengthening heels via Mollini and nail polish via French Pink boutique, DIY, but French Pink to do manicures and pedicures.

See what I mean, everything you need for the perfect Spring racing look really is at Collins234!


Shop the look...


2 comments: