Monday, November 23, 2015

Floressa


Floressa Landon tank dress- thanks to Queen Bee
Shoes- Converse (here)
Jacket- Jeanswest (last season, similar here)
Watch- thanks to Jord Wood Watches
'Michelle' necklace- thanks oNecklace

This cute tank dress is new in at Queen Bee Maternity, just in time for Summer.  Straight up I will say I AM NOT pregnant, however having been pregnant not that long ago, well 2 years and 8 months to be precise, I can tell you this dress would've been SO perfect.  I had a black dress and a blue striped dress in a similar style which I wore to death. The hot pink and white stripes makes this dress such a fun option.  Also, I am no longer breastfeeding, although I did for two years, so with that in mind I can highly recommend this dress for you breastfeeding mamas. With snap buttons at the shoulders and an inner crop layer it would make discreet breastfeeding easy.  If you are interested in sizes, I am wearing a size XS and am usually a size 6.  As you can see it is quite loose on me here so plenty of room for belly!

Despite it being the end of November, it's still quite cool here in Melbourne so I have layered this dress today with a utility jacket, and kept it simple with white Converse.


Shop the look...

3 comments: