Friday, January 29, 2016

Palm Print

 
 
 Shorts- Saba (here, on sale!)
Tee- Saba (here, on sale!)
Shoes- Asos (old, similar here)
RayBan sunnies- thanks to VisionDirect.com.au


I really like this versatile twist on a playsuit, a tee and shorts of matching prints which I picked up on sale.  On Saturday I wore the top and tee, and switched these heels for some more practical flat. black sandals, and on Sunday which was cooler I wore the tee with black jeans and espadrilles.  


Shop the look...



3 comments:

  1. Love this green two piece!So cute! :) Hope you can visit my bloggie now too!


    xo,
    Christine
    Ethical Fashion + Faith
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great x

    I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check me out.

    JOIN HERE: Felicixty

    ReplyDelete