Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Facial Co.


A beauty post for you today with my most recent online discovery, Australian owned and operated online skincare and beauty store, Facial Co. and some wonderful Australian made and owned cosmeceutial skin care products by Asap.

My favourtie of all was the Asap Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub. I had actually been trying to find the perfect scrub when Facial Co. contacted me and this scrub has ended my search.  Scrubs which I had purchased at the supermarket (where I usually buy beauty products) were always too scratchy with big particles, this facial scrub is lovely and fine, and feels like it is shedding those dead skin cells without damaging my skin.  Plus the smallest about goes a long way and leaves my skin glowing.

To compliment the facial scrub is the Asap Daily Facial Cleanser which is gentle and non-drying.  I love that it has Glycolic Acid for protection against free radical damage and White Tea, an antioxidant with anti-ageing properties.  The big 4 0 is not far off now so I'll definitely take all the help I can get!

Finally the Moisturising Daily Defence SPF50+; for me a day moisturiser has to have the sunscreen step covered.  I am extremely time poor and if I can skip a step that is excellent!  Plus I always get confused, no matter how many times I read Amazing Face, as to what order sunscreen and moisturiser are supposed to be put on.  This solves all of that! Again this moisturiser has anti-ageing ingredients, another absolute must for me.  One tip for this one is give it a bit of a shake before use, I found it separated just a little. 

Facial Co. offer free shipping Australia wide, free samples with every order and a 30 day return policy. They have a huge selection of brands with expert advice available - well worth a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment