Sunday, January 2, 2011

skulls at the beach

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE and welcome to my blog!! Offically launched on 2 January 2011. 


I've been busy uploading a lot of posts over the last couple of days so I have something for you all to look at.
Heading out to lunch in Port Melbourne with my hubby.  The handbag is my new Oroton tote which I bought for myself as a reward for completing my postgraduate in Business qualification at Monash Uni in December 2010- yipeeee!!!! Is got a gunmetal mesh side which is just beeeeaaaauuuutiful, chain handles and is ginormous which is a must for me.  I'm treating it very carefully thus far and it lives in its dust bag when not in use- this bag better last forever!
Jeans: Dotti, T-shirt: Portmans, Jacket: Dotti, Shoes: Witchery, Necklace: Dotti, Scarf & Sunnies: Sportsgirl

1 comment: