Monday, January 17, 2011

white lace & chainmail

This is a really cute white lace top with buttons up the front from Just Jeans about 5 years ago, on sale I'm pretty sure.  Nice to have a variation of the classic white tank.  My fav and most versatile scarf, fav sunnies and the usual Dotti jeans.  Hey and my fav bag.! This is my day of favourites : )

I felt pretty good in this getup.  I hope you like it. 

Jeans: Dotti, Top: Just Jeans: Scarf: Witchery, Shoes: Sportsgirl, Bag: Oroton, Watch: Swatch, Sunnies: Sportsgirl

13 comments:

  1. Loved your outfit, it makes you look so chic and incredibly gorgeous...
    Loved the texture of your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful!!

    Follow me
    http://cicucoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look like audrina aldrige :)
    so cute !


    Kisses from France.
    Olivia&Mariam






    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, you look like summer... I miss summer =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit. I'm so jealous that it's warm where you are! I'm dealing with snow and sub zero temps, yuck!! Your outfit is really chic, I love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, You have so amazing weather! I wish we had! You look so pretty in this look! Love that top it's so romantic, so feminine!

    xo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this summery outfit!
    I wish it was summer where I live.
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures :) nice blog :)
    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit. I love the metal detail on your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the jeans fit you perfectly. I love a good pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Cylia,
    I'm in love with these Dotti jeans- I'm worried I'm going to wear them out to quick! Mind you at $40 I can stock up ; )

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete