Friday, July 13, 2012

Timberland


Timberland boots- thanks to Natureshop
It is Winter here in Oz and boy is it a cold one here in Melbourne! It doesn't snow here, but regardless these Timberland snow boots from Natureshop are just the thing.  Made of beautiful leather and suede, and lined with cosy fleece, they really are a wonderful Winter boot- snow or no snow.

Speaking of snow, my mind takes me back to a visit to Cradle Mountain in Tassie a couple of Winters ago.  A most beautiful walk around Dove Lake, knee deep in snow, left my toes freezing and my jeans and hiking boots absolutely saturated.  I then attempted to dry my boots by the fireplace and melted them-oops!  So as you can well imagine THESE waterproof boots would have been the perfect choice to keep my feet warm AND dry!!  Now I really do feel like I need to head off to Mt Buller or Falls Creek so I can traipse around in the snow and feel a bit smug about my cosy feet : )

This winter boot features plenty of eco-conscious materials.  The fleece lining is made of 30% recycled plastic bottles (the mind boggles- it really doesn't feel like plastic bottles at all), and the rubber outer sole is made from 42% receycled rubber- perfect for maxiumum traction.


On another note, there is still time to enter my giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter.



p.s. Did you notice I now have a dot com!! My own domain- very exciting : )

BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

22 comments:

  1. Lovely pics :) They look like perfect winter boots! :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The downside with living in Sweden is that I hate winter clothes, got so many beautiful coats but as they mean cold winter I cannot enjoy them as I should and growing up with boots I cannot be excited about them, its a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered yout blog and I like it. Cool photos and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos, love the boots and congrats on getting your own domain
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Timberland. Great brand ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    xxx,
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cosy! Love the jumper. Cool about the domain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are so badass. Love them to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these boots they're sooo cool!

    http://letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those boots!!
    I am following you now on Bloglovin so I won't miss a post ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots look so comfy and so warm! I must get myself a pair!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boots! I love boots! My current favourite is Steve Madden =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't quite make up my mind as to if I actually like these boots. But they sure do look warm! And by golly, thats all that matters right now in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thermal tops and snow boots... Why don't it own these it is SO cold in Melbourne. I think I convince myself winter is nearly over... Even when it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha funny how we think it's freezing down here but we don't even have snow. love the Timberland boots! they look sooo warm and comfy :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. they look fantastic! I have been to cradle mountain once too, totally unprepared I ended up with a t-shirt wrapped around my head in lieu of a hat and my socks pulled up as high as possible to try to meet my 3/4 combat pants - brrr but beautiful!

    ♥ ThankFifi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those boots look so cosy - could do them with in the Uk at the moment! Thanks for your comments on my blog, they always make my day.

    Lotts x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your boots look amazing! I might have to see if I can get them in NZ

    Here's a sneak peak of my engagement photos if you interested

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are really lovely boots. I was thinking of getting a pair like these for this upcoming winter here in Indy. Also please know that I like your blog. A lot actually so I went ahead and am following you on bloglovin, Facebook and instagram! Thanks for being so awesome!!!

    Poppie

    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete