Saturday, July 6, 2013

Black Sheep

 Necklace- thanks to Sistaco
Jeans- Zara (similar)
Heels- Tony Bianco (similar)

It's been so lovely to see the sun in Melbourne this last week, and we've had some glorious, milder Winter days- particularly fabulous for Ash and my daily walks (check out my Instagram for pics).

I'm all about dressing practically these days, and a nice warm woolen knit and boyfriend jeans are so easy and comfy to wear.  Given the sunshiny-ness I decided to sneak out some sandals for these pics, granted, the heels aren't quite practical but they look fabulous and its not difficult to slip them off and pop on some flats for when some serious walking is in order.

This Icebreaker knit I'm wearing is actually back-to-front reversible so you can have a v-neck or a scoop neck.  Made from 100% merino wool its part of the Icebreaker premium collection of Black Sheep knitwear- SO lovely and warm.  This knit also comes in a striking magenta colour.


Don't forget there is still time to enter my giveaway.
WIN a full set of eyelash extensions & a brow makeover!!
Click here to enter...









8 comments: