Friday, July 12, 2013

Morgan & Taylor

 
Scarf- thanks to Morgan & Taylor (availale at Myer)
Heels- thanks to PeepToe Shoes
Blazer- Cue (similar here)
Jeans- Zara (similar here and here)
Top- Portmans (similar here)

How chunky and fabulous is this scarf by Morgan & Taylor! It means on these milder, sunny Winter days I can get away with a lighter jacket as long as my neck is nice and warm and cosy.  It's a shame the grass is hiding my shoes because they are a bit fabulous- a deep blue suede with silver toe caps.

Sorry these jeans are making another appearance, they are one of my only pairs that I can fit into comfortably at the moment and I am SO not buying new pants!  Access to more of my wardrobe is certainly incentive to keep on losing that baby weight ;)



Don't forget there is still time to enter my giveaway.
WIN a full set of eyelash extensions & a brow makeover!!
Click here to enter...







5 comments:

  1. Love the boyfriend jeans! You look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chunky and super cozy scarf! Is so weird that we are melting here in Mexico. After seeing that cute scarf I'm craving a bit of winter.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look!
    My blog is http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com/ kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! What a lovely outfit. Perfect for Winter days.

    ReplyDelete