Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Clearly Contacts




Today I thought I would share my favourite sunglasses from the great range on offer at Clearly Contacts. If you have followed my blog for a while you may have noticed that Ray Ban's are my absolute must have, and I am seen wearing them 90% of the time.  In particular the classic aviator and wayfarer styles are ones that I think suit my face shape, and given their popularity over time there is little doubt they suit most of us.  

I'm loving this folding version of the Rayban Wayfarer pictured above, something a little different that is for sure, and no doubt a great conversation piece.  Looking at the aviator styles I constantly switch between gold frames and silver frames.  I love the look of the reflective lens but think the coloured lens version is a bit of fun too.

Another style I am drawn to is the over size rounder styles, like these ones by Alexander McQueen or Balengicia.  A classic black style that will stand the test of time.







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your favourites! Its getting hotter over here so I'm definitely looking for a good pair to shield my eyes for the months to come :)

    www.anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete