Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nixon

Shirt- Cotton On
Necklace- Sportsgirl 
Jeans- Glassons
Heels-Asos

Loving my new Nixon watch, actually my husband loves it too so if I'm not wearing it, its pretty likely he will! The neon second hand is what really caught my eye, AND its 100 metres waterproof so it doesn't matter if my baby has a good chew of it ;)

This watch is from online retailer Surfstitch, who luckily for me had 20% off everything last week so I got this watch at a fantastic price.  They have a huge range of watches and also offer FREE delivery and FREE returns.

To the rest of my outfit, this is now pretty much my Spring time uniform.  Jeans and shirt, I've worn heels for these pics but for the rest of the day running errands and playing with my baby, I just swapped the heels for my old battered Converse.






8 comments:

  1. Very nice watch and love the necklace with this outfit!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace....and yeah, the watch with the neon hand is super-cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Thanks for sharing dear. Bill Board provide billboard advertising agency in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving everything about this! Your simple yet stylish outfit is great, and works so well with the backdrop you've chosen to create a really nice look and really beautiful photographs! Great job!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time I visited your blog, you were still pregnant. Gosh. How I miss blog walking. Love your denim on denim look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! I love everything about this shoot.

    ReplyDelete