Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Summer sandals

Novo sandals-thanks to Uni Hill Factory Outlets

Summer is just around the corner, and finally the weather is starting to warm up, which means... goodbye boots and hello sandals! And, I have found the perfect place for you to find some gorgeous shoes for Summer- Uni Hill Factory Outlets.

I popped past Uni Hill Factory Outlets with $50 to spend at one of the many shoe stores in the centre including, Aquila, Birkenstock, Converse, Fila, Milu Shoes, Nike, Novo Shoes, Platypus, Rivers, Shoe Zone, Sketchers and Tony Bianco.

Initially I wasn't sure how far my $50 would go, but with up to 70% off the biggest brands there were actually heaps of options for me.  I eventually decided upon this fantastic pair of flat tan leather sandals at Novo for $49.95 which will be so perfect for Summer.  I also spotted many shoes for far less than $50, and Novo in fact had many shoes around the $10 mark.  Amazing! 


Uni Hill Factory Outlets are located on Janefiled Drive, Budoora in Victoria and are open 7 days, 10am-6pm.





5 comments: