Friday, November 15, 2013

The Luxe Project

Jeans- Saba (similar here)
Shirt- Portmans (similar here, and here)
Boots- (similar here, and here)
Necklace- markets Bangkok
Sunnies- Rayban (here)
Spanx- thanks to Sweaty Betty
How fabulous is this bag! Such a statement piece, and even more special because it is actually made from handcrafted vintage fabric of South East Asia's hill tribe garments.  The strap is genuine leather and the bag is also fully lined with an internal zip pocket, and phone pocket.

The Luxe Project is the brainchild of Melbourne based mother/daughter duo, Chutisa and
Sharidan Bowman, and their one-of-a-kind bags are a true reflection of both their personal heritage and professional backgrounds.  The Luxe Project have a range of bag styles and fabric options available, as well as beautiful handcrafted accessories like the key ring attached to my bag.

In other exciting news I am back in my size 6 Saba jeans!!!!! (happy dance)... I wasn't sure it would ever happen but nearly 8 months post baby I'm finally fitting into the majority of my wardrobe.  I'm also wearing the ever popular Spanx which no doubt helped my jeans glide on smoothly and button up with ease :D








10 comments:

  1. I am in love with that pleated white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about that outfit and the bag is divine and you really did well to fit back into your jeans,WOW a size 6 skinny Minnie xo Lisa Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous casual chic outfit. Love the shades and boots.

    Christie x

    darkbluestripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bags looks very nice with the outfit.

    I just got myself an amazing dress from www.NordicDress.com.au. A Ralph Lauren party dress.

    They have only hard to find brands and their prices are just incredible.
    Highly recommended.

    xx
    /Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look!. I love this white shirt good outfit,but the handbag doesnot suits.

    ReplyDelete