Thursday, December 5, 2013

Atterley Road

 
Converse- thanks to Surfstitch
Sunnies- Rayban (here)

This dress is new in from online womenswear boutique Atterley Road, I couldn't resist the purple and honey toned leopard print, and being a shirt dress it just happens to be perfect for nursing too!  My first instinct was to pair this dress with a belt and high heels but inspired the styling suggestions on Atterley Road, I went for a more casual look.  Something that suits me far better these days chasing after my quick crawling 8 month old!  

Atterley Road also provide detailed information on fit, fabulous customer service, beautiful packaging and to tempt one even more FREE express delivery!





9 comments:

  1. I really like the wrap style of the dress, its something a little bit different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic print! Love how the Converse take the dress in a different direction, so sporty yet super chic!


    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. So casual yet so fashion! I love it :D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress styled with those converse! You look great!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful combination like the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats such a lovely dress! great print!xx
    Anastasia
    natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk
    thelondoniangirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete