Friday, December 20, 2013

Party season

Mossman pants- thanks to Uni Hill Factory Outlets
Tony Bianco shoes- thanks to Uni Hill Factory Outlets
Top- Sportsgirl (similar here, and here)

Here we are in the midst of party season, and this is my party outfit that I have put together based upon some bargain finds at Uni Hill Factory Outlets.  I found these pants at Mossman for only $50, and these beautiful Tony Bianco shoes were reduced from $170 to $50!!!! Matched with a crop top to balance out the relaxed fit of the pants, some simple accessories and there you have it.

UHFO are located on Janefield Drive, Budoora in Victoria and are open 7 days, 10am-6pm.  A great place to visit to find your New Years Eve outfit! 







4 comments:

  1. you have no idea how much I love crop tops! And your sandals!! <3

    kisses, D

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Those pants are fantastic. I wish it was warm enough here to wear that!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top. That top would look cute with white jeans.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete