Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sporty

Nike pants ($50)
Lorna Jane top  ($30)

I'm sure many of us have new years resolutions around fitness, getting in shape, or being active in general.   I'm aiming to go for a 5km run during Ash's morning sleep when my husband is home, if he isn't I'll do a pilates DVD in front of the TV.   Personally, I find that fabulous workout gear can be the perfect motivator and Uni Hill Factory Outlets is just the place to get that gear at great prices.  They have a good range of shops which stock sporting apparel all at up to 70% off retail prices including Adidas, Converse, Fila, Kathmandu, Lonsdale, Lorna Jane, Nike, Podium Sports, Puma and Russell Athletic.

I love these basic black pants, and Nike had plenty of options for under $50.  In fact the Nike store at Uni Hill is the largest Nike outlet store.  This Lorna Jane top is lovely and cool to wear and although it was already marked down, the price came down even further at the checkout! Bargains galore!!





1 comment:

  1. Michelle you are lookign fantastic. And totally agree the right workout gear makes you more motivated!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete