Friday, February 28, 2014

Black shirt dress

Heels- Wittner (similar here, and here)
Watch- Swatch (similar here)

I have been wearing my grey chambray short sleeved shirt dress constantly this Summer (as seen here), so knew that this black longer sleeved version, also by Eve of Eden would be a fabulous addition to my wardrobe.  This is such an easy to wear dress, perfect paired with my black birkenstocks for running errands/ after my 11 month old, or add a heel for a smart casual look.  The press stud buttons down the front make it perfect for nursing, and it has pockets! Three cheers for pockets!!  

So yes, this is indeed a maternity dress, but as you can see it can take you through pregnancy and beyond.  I'll certainly be happy to wear this dress even when I'm finished breastfeeding. 

This beautiful, colourful bag is by The Luxe Project, last seen HERE.  









4 comments:

  1. I love your bag! It's so much fun and really pops with the dress :) you have such a lovely style

    iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pop with the bag!
    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you! So chic. xox

    ReplyDelete