Saturday, February 15, 2014

Miss Links







Shirt- MCM Studio
Sophia Amethyst cufflinks-thanks to Miss Links
Skirt- Cue (similar here)
Shoes- PeepToe (similar here, and here)

My maternity leave has just about come to an end and I'm heading back to work.  To be honest I'm dreading leaving Ash, but admittedly it will be nice to get back into my smart work clothing, especially now I have these beautiful cufflinks thanks to Melbourne based retailer Miss Links.  I love the pink crystal, it adds a nice sparkle to my corporate look!

Launched late in 2013, Miss Links has an elegant range of  cufflinks specifically designed for professional women as the perfect work-wear accessory.   Made from sterling silver and Swarovski crystals, the collection includes an array of classic, feminine motifs, pearls, semi-precious stones and enamel designs; each created with impeccable attention to detail. The cufflinks are available online, with free shipping within Australia.

No doubt about it, I'm going to have to get more French cuff shirts!





8 comments:

  1. Loving how professional this looks! I feel like cuffs make everything look pretty professional.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVEMAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. really classy!
    xoxo Sienna

    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so classy and elegant...but let's take a look on the shoes they pop the outfit for sure)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look extremely good for a lady who went through maternity. Good job for keeping yourself healthy. You look just great for work =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful color heels, great figure!

    ReplyDelete