Monday, December 1, 2014

I Love Lola

Top- Zara (similar option here)
Bangles- Sussan (old, similar here)
Bag- Kinki Gerlinki (old, similar here)

A smart casual look for today a mosey and lunch in Melbourne city.  All the Christmas decorations are up and the atmosphere is fabulous.

I think this necklace from I Love Lola is really what makes this outfit.  I Love Lola are all about the statement necklace, but to really make them stand out from the crowd, each necklace comes gift wrapped with a hand written note, a great Christmas gift idea perhaps.  They also offer a unique service to help you accessorise any outfit.  Simply email a photo of your outfit to styleme@ilovelola.com.au and received a personalised list of accessories that would be a perfect match.

On anther note I Love Lola currently have a pretty fab Facebook competition, check it out HERE

3 comments: