Thursday, December 11, 2014

This kid

Bucket Hat- thanks to Acorn Kids
Overalls and tee- Big W (similar here)
Sandals- Pumpkin Patch (similar here)
Bunny- Jelly Cat (here)

Here is my little poppet, and we are having a frolic in the National Gallery of Victoria Sculpture Garden.  One of my favourite Melbourne places to visit, it really is just so pretty. You can see last time I visited with Ashley HERE, featuring some of my favourite pics of him.

Ash is wearing one of Acorn Kids bucket hats with toggles.  I'm sure I am not on my own when I say I cannot keep a hat on my toddlers head, but with this fully adjustable style I can tighten the head, and chin strap.  Ash will certainly have a good go at trying to get it off and a fair bit of a whinge (refer pic above) but he does give up!  Hooray.
Mum 1 Ash 0

Size wise, Ash is 20 months and this hat is a size large (4 y/o- 8 y/o).  As you can see it's a bit big on him, but we'll certainly gets LOTS of use from this one for the next 7 years ;)


Shop the look...


1 comment: