Monday, March 16, 2015

Jeanswest Prima Denim Collection

 
Django heels- Tony Bianco (here)
Watch- Nixon (here)
Sunnies- RayBan (here)

The best jeans EVER, namely the new Prima Denim Collection have just arrived as Jeanwest in time for the cooler months ahead of us.  Comfy, sexy and super stretchy these jeans are made from the highest quality premium Turkish denim in a power stretch cotton blend.  They are designed to fit like a second skin and won't lose their shape, slimming the leg for a sleek silhouette.  

There are four blue washes available now, including the vintage luxe subtly distressed pair I am wearing above.  Between this pair and my other favourite, and very regularly seen on the blog, Jeanswest Millie ripped jeans, Jeanswest has absolutely become my go to place for jeans.   I can't wait to get my hands on the limited edition 'Stay Back' style in store from April!!

This fabulous jacket and stripe top are also part of the Jeanswest Autumn/Winter 2015 collection. This jacket is exactly what my wardrobe has been missing, and who can go past a striped top! Versatile pieces that will no doubt get a lot of use.







3 comments: