Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ray-Ban Junior at OPSM






RayBan Junior sunnies- thanks to OPSM
Tee- Seed Heritage (here)
Vest- Target (old, similar here)
Jeans- Kmart (similar here)
Shoes- DC Rebound Unilite shoe (here)

If you've been following this blog for a while you'll see that I am rarely without my RayBan aviators, be they silver, blue, gold or orange I love this style.  So how could I resist a matching pair for my mini-me!!  I know I am a tad biased but I can hardly deal with his cuteness in these pics!

But the key message here is really about protecting your kids eyes.  According to OPSM Senior Optometrist Peter Murphy "Eyes need to be cared for as much as skin.  UV damage is cumulative and irreversible so it is important to protect children's eyes as early as possible".

Some tips from OPSM to help protect your kids eyes:

-Make sure sunglasses block UVA and UVB rays
- Choose sunglasses that fit your child's face well
-Sunglasses should be large enough to shield eyes from most angles
- Add a wide brimmed hat
- Don't be fooled by cloudy days

OPSM have bolstered their kids sunglassess range across all stores including RayBan classics, the Wayfarer and Aviator styles, available in kid's sizes priced from $59.95.



Shop the look...






1 comment: