Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pure Moda


 
Heels- Wittner (here)
Sunnies- RayBan

So this dress...$30 (on sale) and FREE express shipping!!  It's from Pure Moda, my latest online boutique discovery.  Pure Moda is unique, sophisticated and on-trend, stocking a range of Australian and International designers, including Samantha Wills, We Are Handsome, Cooper St, Talulah and Elliat.  They have a stunning range of hand-selected dresses, as well as beachwear, shoes and accessories.

Pure Moda also have a qualified Personal Stylist on hand to give advice, purchases all come gift wrapped and returns are easy.


Shop the look...



6 comments:

  1. Love this look and that dress is an absolute steal! Can I ask what size you're wearing? I'm usually a size 10 but I can't work out of that would be a small or medium based on their size charts. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm wearing a size 8. I'm 158cm tall and am usually a size 6-8 depending on the brand. Hope this helps xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! That's perfect - I'll stick with the medium :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing look. I love this heels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your shoes so gorgeous!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete