Saturday, May 23, 2015

Soufeel

 


  
  
  
 
 
 
 
Greenwich Oversized Shawl Poncho- thanks to St Frock
Jeans- thanks to Jeanswest
Boots- Wittner (dreaming of this pair)
Sunnies- RayBan 
Watch- Nixon (here)
Primrose ring- thanks to Soufeel
Primrose pendant- thanks to Soufeel

Wintery weather is well and truly here in Melbourne, so something like this oversized wool-blend poncho is just the thing to rug up and keep warm.  Just like a blanket wrapped around your shoulders!

I also want to make a special mention of the jewellery I'm wearing.  The Primrose pendant and ring I am wearing are both from Soufeel- have a look at their website for some more detailed pics, the mix of silver, gold and colour gemstones is what really caught my eye!  Soufeel have a beautiful range of sterling silver interchangeable charms, over 500 designs which are a lovely way to celebrate memorable days.  Pieces come beautifully packaged and they offer free shipping with orders over $65, with 365 day returns.


Shop the look...


2 comments:

  1. I look your outfit! perfect!
    Come and see my last post!

    http://fashionmaniacbrazil.blogspot.com.br/2015/05/look-do-dia.html

    ReplyDelete