Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Date night

 



Holiday RomanceoBroderie Dress- Portmans (here)
Heels- Topshop (old, similar here)
'Michelle' necklace- thanks to oNecklace

I had my hair cut, and thought I best make the most of an excellent hair situation by wearing a new dress and heading out!  The babysitter fell through, so all three of us went out for an early dinner.  A lovely Summer evening and I'm always up for an excuse to dress up.

This dress, bought full price (!), is now on sale :/ I can't spot the navy option online however I saw plenty in store just this week, also the coral and white options. Despite already having done a bit of damage to the credit card with the Boxing Day sales I'm really tempted to get this dress in white as well... it would look so good with tan wedges... hmmmmm, actually so would the coral!

I will also point out my name necklace.  I love this look, of course originally worn by Carrie in the Sex in the City.  This one is from oNecklace who has have a range of very affordable personalised jewellery.

Finally, I hope you all had a really happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!!!

Shop my look....


3 comments:

  1. An amazing outfit Michelle. Your hair has grown so long!
    I cut mine all off! Was a shock at first.
    Keep in touch
    Suzi x
    http://fortheloveofaudrey.com/2016/03/m-missoni.html

    ReplyDelete