Saturday, December 5, 2015

Salt Water Sandals x Bstore

Me:
Top- Sportsgirl
Denim skirt- Portmans
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Ash:
Top- BigW
Shorts- Cotton On Kids

Here I am with my mini-me, my two year old son Ash, and wearing our matching Salt Water sandals!  I have to say I love these sandals, made from leather they mold to your feet for comfort and fit, and they LOVE getting wet!!  Toddlers LOVE getting wet too so it has to be perfect toddler sandal.  You can also throw them in the washing machine, these sandals are that tough.

Salt Water sandals have been around for over 70 years, which proves they are such a classic style. And Ash and I are both getting heaps of wear out of them. Available from Bstore in a range of neutral colours- black, navy, tan, silver, gold, and white.  I went for the tan for both of us, but must admit it was a tricky choice.

Size wise, I followed the size guide on the Bstore website and that worked out just right.  



2 comments: