Friday, May 13, 2016

Bell Sleeves

Dress- Decjuba
Heels- TopShop (old)
Earrings- Najo (here)
Clutch- Asos (old)

This is what I wore a couple of weekends ago for somewhat rare date night with my husband.  As soon as I saw this dress I needed to have it, so promptly tracked down one of the last ones available in my size and claimed it as mine! This skirt length is my most favourite on me, sophisticated and flattering and those sleeves- I say no more!

We headed to Chapel St and I had a list of about five restaurants I was really keen to check out... none of which you could book.  Well Chapel St was bustling to say the least! We went from restaurant to restaurant only to be told there would be a two hour wait each time and THEN ... Grill'd caught my eye with its hip vibe, vacant tables and no lines ups! Done deal!!!  Definitely booking next time though ;)

Shop my look...




1 comment: