Friday, May 6, 2016

Pink

Top - Sportsgirl (similar here)
Heels- Boohoo (similar here)
Sunnies - RayBan

It was such a windy day at the Docklands and South Wharf on Anzac Day.  I have no idea why I attempted wearing my hair out, but anyhoo, SO good to have some sunshine and short sleeve weather in April, in Melbourne!

My mission for visiting the Docklands was to visit a new park I had heard about, Ron Barassi Senior Park. SO cool check this pic HERE.  Talk about a view, plus the slides are really steep and fast!  Just saying, I may have deafened poor little Ash, who was in my lap, with my screams as we went down.

I can hear you thinking, were you seriously at a playground in those heels? And truthfully, no I wasn't.  I wore black espadrilles for playing and walking and then we stopped at South Wharf for lunch and pics (and heels).

Shop my look...





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shirt love the colour :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool pink off the shoulder dress. This definitely looks cool and is quiet comfortable during the summers.

    ReplyDelete