Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ghd air- Review


Check out the hairdryer I've been using.... (see first pic), it's actually a bit embarrassing that a 10 year old, $15 travel hairdryer is what I use.  I guess being someone who loves clothes and shoes, I tend to not pay much attention to hair and beauty.  Probably about time I started ; )

Well, I must tell you this ghd air Professional Hairdryer is an absolute dream to use! Comfortable to hold and so powerful it dried my hair in 8 minutes flat.  There is three different heat settings: none, warm and super hot; there is also a cool button to set that style in place.  After blow drying my hair with the ghd air it felt fabulous- shiny, straight and no frizz.  I even wore it out for a couple of days and for those of you who have followed me for a while you'll know that it is indeed pretty rare for me to wear my hair out!  I think it is quite easy to say, my little travel hairdryer has indeed done it's dash : )
The ghd air comes with 2 concentration nozzles, a very long and extremely handy 3 metre power cord and retails at $199.

---

Don't forget there is still time to enter my giveaway.
WIN a $299 voucher for interior design services thanks to Ethos Design!!


BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |




    8 comments:

    1. oh, i'm jealous. I love my GHD iron. A GHD hair dryer would finish off the collection.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Well considering what you have been using, your hair looks pretty good!! I think its always worth investing in decent hairdryer. GHD one looks nice.

      x Eve

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ha I feel ya on the hair dryer I still have too. It's from when I was in middle school. Surprised it still works lol.

      Awesome review, Michelle!
      xo
      Alisha

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the tip! Looks like a great new baby. I'm like you, spend more money on clothes and shoes than on my hair. Haha!

      xox

      ReplyDelete
    5. Such a helpful review! I'll need to look at this hairdryer some time soon.

      xxx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love this, I have been looking for a good blow dryer! I will look into this!

      ReplyDelete