Friday, November 30, 2012

Misano shoes

Dress- Pea in a Pod (here)
Shirt- Marcs (similar here)
Sunnies- Sportsgirl (similar here)
Shanti sandals- thanks to Misano shoes
Cat necklace- random shop in Clifton Hill

I honestly thought I would fit into more pieces in my wardrobe, especially Summer dresses but the growing boob and stomach situation is surprisingly restrictive and I'm only just past half way! So with such a limited wardrobe, and not wanting to splash out on too much maternity wear this dress is a lifesaver, and I've dreamt up a squillion (make that about six) different ways I can wear it- there is no doubt I will get good value of this dress.

Last time worn plain with wedges and gold accessories, today I've added these gorgeous sparkly flat sandals from Misano shoes and layered a white shirt for a completely different look.  I'm sure I'll have another look to share with you in the coming months ; )

In good news for a pregnant folk Pea in a Pod has 25% off store wide this weekend!!

Finally, a huge THANK YOU to all of you my lovely readers, for all your kind words and best wishes about my recently announced pregnancy.



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |


    13 comments:

    1. You are so adorable! You look comfy while still remaining chic, which is fantastic.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations Michelle. You're going to be one hot mama :-)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the quality of your photos and love your look!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Pretty look! Love your dress =)

      http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    5. One of my blogger friends in London told me you were pregnant today, CONGRATULATIONS lady - looking fab xxx

      South Molton St Style

      ReplyDelete
    6. You look fabulous! Thank you for your lovely comment! You have a fantastic blog! Following <3

      Great Post!

      xo KCN

      http://www.insidelookatkcn.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fall in love with your look.Love your outfit and shoe.

      http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

      ReplyDelete
    8. You are too adorable!! I love the striped dress on you- it shows off your cute belly perfectly!

      :)
      Allison

      A's Fashion Files
      Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

      ReplyDelete
    9. You look amazing:) Nice dress:)

      http://annaantje.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hey Michelle - haven't read your blog for a couple of weeks & just noticed the baby bump...a HUGE congrats..keep up your gorgeous affordable style. I love it & just wish I lived somewhere cooler as I only dress for one season up here in tropical FNQ!!

      ReplyDelete