Friday, April 12, 2013

Borne Naked

 

Check out this genius creation by clever lady, Amanda George.  It's a clear handbag liner designed to help you de-clutter and get organised. Borne Naked  liners come in three sizes: small, medium and large.  The medium size is perfect for most of my handbags so I've organised my everyday essentials into it to make it easier to transfer them from one bag to the next.  The large size is perfect to stash my nappy bag essentials- I can then toss it into the bottom of the pram, or into one of my large handbags.  Brilliant!

Oh! I also made a couple of Vine video's of me using these liners- find me on Vine at 'MichellesStyleFile'.

I'll be back with outfit posts soon :)








6 comments:

  1. Anything that can help me get organized is brilliant! Very cool bag. Thanks for the intro to them. I'll be sure to check them out. I need one for travelling!

    xx Mandi
    Find Me A Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really niffty idea. I could use a couple myself!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of these too, they're great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you set up your toiletries!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete