Sunday, June 23, 2013

NatureShop



RMK boots- thanks to Birdsnest
Jewellery- thanks to Sistaco
Jeans- Zara (similar here)
Sunnies- Sportsgirl (similar here)

Wool = warmth, so for me each year as Winter arrives NatureShop is my first stop.  I'm still giving my woollen pieces from NatureShop that I got last season a good flogging but its nice to have something new into the mix.

This jumper is new in and 98% merino wool making it SO warm and SO comfortable.  I was really surprised that is was actually wool as it has such a relaxed sloppy-joe feel about it. The eyelet knit makes it so light weight, yet surprisingly warm and soft against the skin.  I just wore a singlet underneath and layered a coat and scarf over the top to stay cosy and warm.  I'm usually a XS-S at NatureShop but I got a Medium instead this time for a relaxed fit.  This colour is great for baby spew too! Sorry had to mention it, and it's machine washable so extremely practical for everyday wear.

This is the outfit I wore to the Melbourne Good Food and Wine Show the other weekend, which I attended as a guest of Fiji Water.  You can check out my pics from the event on the Fiji Water Facebook page HERE.





9 comments:

  1. I like it!! Perfect for weekend.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chunky necklace with the casual attire. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit! in the north of Spain it's a little bit cold already so you inspired me for those cold or rainy day. Love the sweater!

    It would be a honor follow each other :)
    Mrs. Thoughts
    Mrs. Thoughts Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.) You look great!
    2.) Killer background and sweatshirt!
    3.) It is summer here in Indy and it is really freaking hot! Lets trade temps!

    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your boots and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always ALWAYS go up a size when it comes to jumpers - the more oversized and slouchy the better when it comes to winter!

    lioninthewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos and style! I really love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots! I have always wanted to go to the food and wine festival but i never seen to get around to it.

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumper, I love the boots and I love the necklace. Looks like a super relaxed outfit :)

    Also I am following you now

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete