Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rare Earth Hair


Well its that time of year again... time for my annual haircut!! So yesterday I spent a blissful hour in the chair at Rare Earth Hair in Prahran.  

It was certainly the attention to detail that made it such a relaxing and enjoyable experience- a real treat for this new mum!  From the large selection of complimentary beverages available, served with roasted almonds and dried apricots; the relaxing head back and shoulder massage to start, in addition to the usual scalp massage; a lovely salon ambiance and relaxing music. Salon owner, Donna even looked after Ash for me!  Not to forget a goody bag to take away which included a discount voucher for next time.  

For my haircut, bubbly Candice spent some time talking through what I wanted- keep the length, loose the nasty ends, no short layers.  All finished off with a glamorous blow dry.  I'm delighted with the result and it looks so much healthier don't you think.

You can find Rare Earth Hair at 184 Commercial Road, Prahran in Victoria
Ph: 03 9510 7447
And of Facebook HERE

Mention 'Michelle's Style File' for $20 off your first visit.







8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review, I am massively overdue to get a haircut and thinking about trying somewhere new (I fear haircuts as they always chop too much). This sounds good!

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an haircut too! In one week i will do something with my messy hair haha

    I really love-love-love-love your sunglasses <3

    Take a look at my blog in your spare time and follow if you like it - then I'll do ofc the same!:)

    https://mrsthoughts-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks stunning! It looks incredibly soft

    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this place looks great! you have amazing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you only get your haircut once a year,you have stunning hair Michelle so thick and bouncy.I get mine just about every second time I go to the salon so probably every 4months I go every 8 weeks for a colour and blowdry and always feel very nice walking out.
    Lisa Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is looking great

    xx

    www.dominiquescreation.com

    ReplyDelete