Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Perfumed Jewelry

Tranquiilty pendant- thanks to Pefumed Jewelry

How lovely is this silver filigree pendant, and to make it even more special, enclosed inside is a JewelStone infused with one of my favourite perfumes, Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Sure makes it easy to smell beautiful all day long ;)

Perfumed Jewelry is an Australian owned product which combines the unique combination of authentic brand name perfumes and fashionable jewelry to create a beautiful piece. There are eight designs available in gold and silver, and over 200 perfumes to choose from- with over 2,000 perfume and design combinations available there really is something to reflect everyone's style.

I also had a reader request the chain length- its 75cm long (thanks Simona).  The pendant sits about mid chest length on me. I should also add Perfumed Jewelry offer FREE delivery worldwide!




15 comments:

  1. That is a very lovely pendant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute idea! And such a pretty necklace to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a sweet idea!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing! i love the idea of incorporating jewelry and perfume together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome ! i really love perfumes and jewelry :) Mens and Womens Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I loooooove this! The idea is great, I love the designs (especially the silver "tranquility") and they have my 2nd favourite perfume in the list.
    I "hoped" they wouldn't deliver to europe, so I wouldn't have to find excuses not to splurge; but "oh no", free delivery worldwide :-/ Tomorrow tough decisions will have to be taken ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle
    I can't seem to find out how long the silver necklace is on the website. Would you mind sharing?
    Thx and best wishes from Switzerland :-)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome idea, I'd love to get one of these for my bday :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Such a great idea. I don't really like to wear perfume on my skin due to allergies but do like to smell good. Heading over to check out the range now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this so much girl, thats really a cute idea!!

    Women's fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. so lovely pendant! and great advice!
    would you like to follow each other?
    vale

    La ragazza con la valigia
    Facebook
    Most Popular!
    Last post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic idea! - this fits in with what is common in Balinese culture where they have small sterling silver pendants that hold perfume or essential oils.
    Jewelry Online
    Harmony Ball Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfume in my jewellery! Two of my favorite things in one. This is a fantastic idea from perfumed jewellery. The link to their site isn't working though.

    ReplyDelete