Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birdsnest



Jewellery- thanks to Sistaco
Dress- Pea in a Pod (similar here, and here)
Scarf- Witchery

One of my most recent discoveries is Birdsnest.com.au, bringing the best of Australian fashion online with more than 250 brands!  Birdsnest have put together a fabulous Winter essentials mini magazine with the top 10 pieces for the ultimate winter wardrobe- check out the guide HERE to find out your Winter wardrobe building blocks.

I've picked two of their winter essentials- Winter Boots and The Overcoat to create my Winter look.  It was a reasonably mild day so I embraced the opportunity to mix them with bare legs, a basic stripe dress and scarf; but these boots and coat would so easily work with a simple pair of jeans, or a long sleeve dress and black opaques.  There is no doubt I'll be wearing these two pieces heaps this Winter.

Birdsnest are all about finding the right style for you, and have come up with styling suggestions for all their pieces.  Not to forget fast shipping, and 365 day hassle free returns.  







10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look radiant, like you're glowing from motherhood.

    Stunning lady!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. o00o I love this winter combo! Especially because of my love of dresses.

    ...I really don't want to resort to leggings in winter! They make me look frumpy! Not that information is of any relevance haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is really fabulous!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mee oh my do I love your boots. Also, you've just inspired me to smile more on my own blog! I'd love for you to check it out, let me know what you think! beyondnecessity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did on your outfit. So nice :))


    Please visit my new post on my blog :)
    MISS CIELO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking Hot Michelle ,love those boots and I love Birdsnest.com.au especially the styled outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute boots! I really like the mix of the printed scarf and striped dress too :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete