Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Target thanks Mum

Necklace and bracelet- thanks to Sistaco
Topper heels- Wittner (similar here)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)

Hooray!  Finally back with an outfit post :) 

This is what I wore yesterday to the Target Thanks Mum high tea and fashion parade event at Circa in St Kilda where we got a look see at the new range of luxury hand and body products designed by the beautiful Christina Re, as well the Arabella Ramsay Disney Bambi sleepwear range.  I was actually rather chuffed with myself as I managed to get my bubby (5 weeks old) and me (dressed!) there on time for 10am.  Baby Ashley was such a good boy and was either looking around quietly or sleeping, and even stayed asleep for a little bit longer once I got home so I could do some quick selfies with the timer for this blog post. Little champion!! 

Trust me this is not a normal day for me- at this stage I'm usually in my pjs until midday ;) We do get out an about for the afternoon, but mornings are usually filled with feeding bubby, play time, housework and a Pilates dvd, all in the comfort of my pjs!

I'm still in my maternity gear here, but these heels are new- I couldn't resist a great leopard print point.


Finally, don't forget there is still time to enter my David Jones gift voucher giveaway!!
All the details HERE






15 comments:

  1. LOVE those heels!
    The Arabella Ramsey PJ's are on my list, the buttons.. so handy for feeding!!!

    Going to enter the DJ's comp, totally had no idea it was on... I haven't had much time to open my blogger lately.

    xox

    p.s I think with melbourne's autumn/winter weather setting in pyjama mornings are going to become more and more frequent around these parts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look and shoes are very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Those shoes are perfect!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shoes :)
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,great photos!!!

    DALI ART
    http://www.dali-daliart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fantastic and elegant outfit! Love every single part of it.
    Thanks a lot for your comment, now following you dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! You look awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to finally get to meet you in person Michelle and your bub was so quiet! He slept through the whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! I love simple outfits with a kick of some cheetah print. So chic and simple, but yet so put together. Great shirt too! Love the cut of it. I have never seen a dress shirt cut like that, but i think i like it! Great blog! consider me your newest follower!
    xx
    Courtney
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete