Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MM Collection



Recently I was lucky enough to receive these beautiful 100% pure soy wax candles from Michael and Maree at MM Collection.  These candles are beautifully presented and handmade right here in Australia.

One of my everyday luxuries is to have a quality scented candle burning of an evening, and I have had the large Vanilla Voodoo candle burning this week, filling the room with the delicious smell of vanilla and double cream!  I can't wait to burn up my other candles with MM's signature scents Coconut & Lime, Espresso and Chocolate Crush; Fig & Melon, and Bubblegum Berry also sound amazing!  See the full range of scents here.

MM Collection candles are available for purchase online.






3 comments:

  1. I love candles so much! these look beautiful and scents sound delicious :)

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! The candles sound like such lovely scents! I really enjoy having scented candles burning too, especially in winter time! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete