Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mix Baby


Mix Baby essentials- thanks to Coles

Baby socks, baby singlets, baby bibs, baby wraps, baby towels... all apart of now what is on offer as part of the Coles Mix Baby essentials range available at  Coles stores across Australia from this month.  Makes it so easy for us time poor mums- we can just grab our baby essentials as part of the grocery shop!

The quality is great and everything is priced between $4 and $12.

And yes that is my dear little boy, Ashley road testing the socks and wrap above. He's 2 months old today!! For all of my wonderful readers, I just want to let you know that I intend to keep this still as predominately a fashion blog, but Ash is such a HUGE part of my life he's bound to pop up now and again :)  He will however make more of a regular appearance on my Instagram feed.






8 comments:

  1. I don't mind if he pops up on your blog!!!
    SO cute and the Mix stuff doesn't look too shabby at all!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so gorgeous Michelle! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! <3
    xx

    Http://www.emmaodettebarnett.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! <3
    xx

    Http://www.emmaodettebarnett.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we love your blog and we thought you might like us too? We're even running a competition so you can win a free mini-cosmetics kit to sweeten the deal… x JC Team http://woobox.com/k6wxfj

    ReplyDelete