Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ax Paris

Tee- thanks to Ax Paris
Pants- Zara (similar here, and here)
Heels- Zara (similar here)
Sunnies- Sportsgirl (similar here)

Whoot, whoot, I found another pair of pants in my wardrobe that I fit into!! I nearly went in search for some new jeans as I'm getting a bit bored of the two pairs that I having to live in but my husband has convinced me not to head down that path- I will get back into my old clothes, I will!  And now with these chinos in the mix that will help a bit. 

To the outfit, I started by pairing this tee with my baggy boyfriend jeans but with an oversize top you really need to keep the bottom half a little more streamlined I think so these worked a bit better, a heel really helps to balance out the look too.  Of course my trusty flats are never far away :)


Don't forget there is still time to enter my GIVEAWAY!!
Click here to enter...




14 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, kind of smart meets sports. Chinos look fab with those shoes too :)

    x soeast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cool!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fitting into your old clothes after being pregnant is the best! Good for you! I love your chinos! They are so cute and look great with your baseball tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, reminds me of the Isabel Marant tees a couple of seasons ago! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great combination ;) love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally rocking the sporty chic look!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it allll...and I am currently looking for ANYthing that will fit me right now. ha. :)

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your style. and you look very cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice combo...you're looking tall and lean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice article.it looks cool!!!!

    http://www.unnatisilks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very chic outfit! Love the tshirt against the baggy pants. You pull if off really well.

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE this outfit. Casual but considered. Still feminine and suits you very very well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete