Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Maternity Style File


Finally, I have gotten my act together and done a bit of a summary of my maternity style!!
These pics start at 17 weeks dressed in pink at the races, right through to nearly 39 weeks in the red pants.  In fact I went into labour the night after that final pic was taken.  

It was such fun dressing my bump!! A big thanks to Soon Maternity and Fillyboo Maternity for keeping me stylish throughout my pregnancy.  Now its all about looking stylish while nursing- a tad more difficult I'm finding.  All tips most welcome :)

For all the details of my outfits just click on the the 'Maternity Style File' heading at the top of the page.





13 comments:

  1. Surprisingly, I liked dressing my bump too. It got difficult later on, but still had a good time. And may I say that you're the most stylish pregnant ladies I've seen.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met your blog while you're pregnant, and I really fell in love with your style! It's so great to see a pregnant woman who knows that also can wear beautiful clothes in a stylish way..

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are wearing motherhood with such class and grace. :) Best of luck nursing.

    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Mavin

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I stay as stylish as you when pregnant, I'll be a happy girl... Friends have told me nursing is harder than pregnancy outfit wise. Will be genuinely curious for tips! xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks very stylish mus. Love this dresses. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looks very stylish in these dresses. Love these dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous dresses means totally wow collection and the maternity dresses are looking comfortable too.I will definitely suggest these dresses to the mums and this is really a great news to the mums.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the different styles in this post! I just bought a maternity convertible dress from Nuova Vita, which I am so excited about!

    ReplyDelete